Invisible Illness

Invisible Illness

Monday, June 29, 2009

So Many Things To Do - So Little Summer!!


I am calling this piece Beary Busy! I am usually not one to fall in love with things I make, but I have to admit, I am loving this little guy. He is ready to have some summer fun!
He took some time. There were a lot of little pieces. I did some stuff with marker, too - like the napkin and the red stripes on the flag, in the interest of saving some time and sanity. I made the star on the flag with Stickles, of course :)
As always, I love to hear what you guys think! Constructive criticism is welcome!

3 comments:

  1. Wendy he is FANTASTIC!! so so so adorable! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I get you to make me one of these? It would be perfect for July 4th family pictures.

    ReplyDelete