Invisible Illness

Invisible Illness

Saturday, July 4, 2009

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!


Happy 4th everyone! Hope you are all having a great day, no matter what you are doing. It is raining here :( It has been since last night. It is on/off and not very heavy, so it did not prevent us from doing much and I think we will get to see fireworks, too, as long as any heavy stuff holds off until later in the night :)


I have been in some pretty bad pain through-out the day, but I have tried to get past it by taking my pain meds and do the activities my family had planned. My husband cooked a HUGE amount of food on the grill while the boys and I stayed on the deck, out of the drizzle , and made tie-dye shirts. That was so much fun! Already the boys are wanting to know when we can do it again. I took pictures and am trying to get some idea on how to scrap them - so, if any of you have any ideas toss them out to me!


I plan on working on a bunch of scrap stuff tomorrow. I might even put together some layouts!! Imagine that :) Until then, here is a little PP I did a while back for a beach layout. Once again, the finished PP did not quite come out like the image I had in my head :) I think it's alright, though. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment