Invisible Illness

Invisible Illness

Monday, June 22, 2009

Another Recipe Page


Alright, it has been a while since I made this page, but when I pulled it out to show to someone I decided it was too cute not to post on here. Besides that, I am feeling pretty awful as far a pain. It is SO hot and SOO humid there is not a chance of me being able to go outside. The pain I have had the past couple of days is making it impossible for me to scrap. Someone very special to me passed away in her sleep last night and that has me down as well.


Hopefully things will be looking up for me next week and I will have plenty of new things to post.


As for this weeks recipe page :


For some reason when I scanned it the blue recipe part turned out a lot darker then it really is. You can see and read the words very easily on the real page. The cowboy PP I did by hand and it took me forever, too! I do like the way he turned out though. I completed this page long before I had a Cricut so the letters were also cut by hand. I wonder, now that I do have a Cricut, how I ever made it before that!


1 comment:

  1. ooh I hope I get this one--my boys love cowboy things--their room is entire Cowboy!
    PS Peter is mailing your package off in the AM priority--so you should get it in 2-3 days.
    Sorry so late!

    ReplyDelete