Invisible Illness

Invisible Illness

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Sad Occasion Card....


I hated to do it, but it needed to be done. A good friend lost her unborn baby...so, so awful...I did NOT want to buy a card , it seemed to cold. I kept it simple in design but refused to use depressing colors. My friend later told me the card helped because she actually felt like some one cared enough about her baby girl to spend the time to make a card for her. That made me feel pretty good since that is what I wanted her to feel like in the first place. Mission accomplished. I pray I NEVER have to make another card like this again!

If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, don't be afraid to reach out and let people know you care. You never know how much it might mean to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment