Invisible Illness

Invisible Illness

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dragon Art...



Okay, my 13 year old is obsessed with dragons and gargoyles and that sort thing. He asked us to make-over his bedroom for his birthday and being on a budget I am having to get creative. I made this piece and it was not easy! I think it came out ok...just not sure of the colors. I can always make another I just thought with tones of gray throughout the room, it would need a little pop of color. Anyway the finished product will be placed in a frame with a nice mat.


To give credit where it is due: I did NOT make this pattern. I found in online, borrowed it and made some small changes.


Now I am off to start on the quilt I am making for his bed. It should be interesting...I went to all the thrift stores around town and bought all kinds of graphic t-shirts and material in the same kind of theme. I already have the blocks cut. I just have to get moving and putting it all together. I will post it when finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment