Invisible Illness

Invisible Illness

Thursday, October 8, 2009

HALLOWEEEN IS DRAWING CLOSER!!

Hi All!

Halloween, one of my favorite holidays, it getting closer! In honor of that I am posting a few little Halloween themed projects I completed this week.

Hope you like them :)


This journal box was super easy to make, and cute! The middle is NOT blue, but purple. For some reason it shows up blue on my digital :(

I am just beginning to get into stamping, much to my poor husband's horror :) I made these deco squares easily enough. I think I am ready to move on to more exciting things like heat embossing now :) Wait until I explain what that means to him!



This little PP was super fast and really easy to make. What's better is that my boys actually like him!


That is it for now, but keep checking back because I have been very busy and have tons more to post!












No comments:

Post a Comment