Invisible Illness

Invisible Illness

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BEEN AWAY.....







I can't believe that it has been almost a month since my last post. I have been dealing with a slew of health problems these last few weeks. Without going into great detail, I will just say it has been very rough on me and my family. I think I finally might be seeing that light at the end of the tunnel I have been trapped in, though. I have felt so bad I have not been doing much in the way of scrapping and when I did, I usually threw away what I did because it just was not up to my standards. In the last few days, feeling just a little bit better, I have been able to make a few little things here and there.


Hope you all like them :) As always, please leave a comment, you know that I love reading what you have to say.
The first set of pictures is another recipe page I made, this time for a favorite recipe of the house. I was going for a casual, almost pizza bistro look. I don't think I quite got there, but it ended up okay, I guess.
The tags are for a Pool Swap I joined. I fell in love with the paper which is from Karen Foster. I LOVE her calender paper stacks and try to get a couple each year. The shorts I hand drew and cut, they were easy. The sun drove me crazy with all those little rays. It did not show up in the picture, but I did apply Crystal Stickles to the rays to give them a little sparkle. I used pop dots for the circle part of the sun for a little 3-D look, and chalked the middle for dimension.
All in all, these were very easy projects, I completed all in one afternoon. This is a good thing since I am finding myself SOOOO far behind in my scrapping.
Hopefully I will be getting better each day from now on, instead of worse. If so, expect to see a lot more posting. Most of it will be Fall and Halloween related, too!!












No comments:

Post a Comment