Invisible Illness

Invisible Illness

Friday, October 23, 2009

Been Very Busy Scrappin' !!

The past two days have been nasty here. Rain, wind, and falling temperatures. I used the time to my advantage and did some marathon scrapping. It worked out great! Time flew, I accomplished quite a bit, and I actually have some layouts to share with you all, instead of the usual paper piecings and other small projects.

I must have near a thousand zoo pictures so that is the theme I worked on.

As always, let me know what you guys think!







These pictures were taken during a very warm winter day. You can see there is still snow on the ground but it was near 65 that day!



This layout was really easy to do, but I like it because of the different kinds of paper I used for the leaves.



I absolutely LOVE this vellum paper!! I have no idea where I got it and I can't seem to find it anywhere I look. If you happen to recognize this paper and know where I might be able to get some more please let me know!
































































No comments:

Post a Comment