Invisible Illness

Invisible Illness

Thursday, May 7, 2009

In A Baby Mood...




Let me clarify what I mean by that title - I am not having , or thinking of having another, baby! As much as I love a baby, there is no way. My baby having days are over. With my age and condition, it would be impossible. When I say I am in a baby mood it means that I am thinking about trying to finish up the last of my boys' baby books. Oh, I know! It is terrible that I still have baby pictures to scrap when I have a 13, 11 and 8 year old. The problem is , I have scrapped almost every single picture ever taken of them. Let me tell you, that is a lot of pictures, too! I have been using my New Arrival Cricut Cartridge a lot this week. I am sure you can pick out some things on this layout I am posting from that cartridge. I love this layout! It was originally made for a good friend's daughter-in-law. I am going to change it around a little for my boys, use some different colors maybe. The little bear will be the only thing I will keep, since I am just in love with him :)


I have other things to post, but no time right now. I have not been feeling well at all this week due the the rainy and damp weather. If being inside and in pain have any advantage it is that I am getting some scrapping done.


As always, let me know what you think!


And to all the moms out there and moms to be - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! Do something nice for yourself Sunday :)

1 comment: