Invisible Illness

Invisible Illness

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Get Hoppy!!


I am hoppy to be able write that I have been feeling SO much better these past two days! As soon as the rain and humidity moved out of the area I was like a new person. It is supposed to remain dry here for the next 4 or 5 days and that will be a real treat for me.


On to my newest post : These little guys are part of the May Challenge we are holding on my scrapbooking group. I was not thrilled with how they turned out at first, but they have begun to grow on me.


I have to give credit where credit is due for the pattern for the very hoppy guys. My good friend Kristal - A.K.A Gypsy, makes and sells her wonderful patterns, this is just one of the many she has on her blog. So if you have the time, hop on over and check out her work. She is really great at what she does! http://yourgypsygirl.blogspot.com/Artwork/Scrapping


I will be posting some more of my work made with Kristal's patterns later this week, so keep checking back for that!


1 comment:

  1. I love this one...I am a frog lover - and really think it's a cute one! Your site is wonderful. I am a MOD on C_P_A, and when I saw your link below your signature, I wanted to come check out this site. My daughters scrap - I've forwarded a link to them. I hope you have a day where you can scrap more and feel less pain! Thanks for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete