Invisible Illness

Invisible Illness

Thursday, August 13, 2009

On A Roll....


I am happy to be able to report that I am feeling much better!!! The humidity is all but gone and the temp. in in the low 80's. I am taking advantage of this as much as I can. Yesterday I spent cleaning and giving the house a good once over...well, the boys' rooms needed twice and three times over ;) Laundry and errands are all caught up, too. So today I can play!!


Here are a few little things I made early this morning.... Halloween is a HUGE thing in our house so you will be seeing a ton of Halloween things from now until the actual holiday comes around.
These little embellishments are very simple. I hand drew them myself, ( I am determined to teach myself how to draw yet! ), I think they could pretty much be added to just about any Halloween layout.
I am moving on to more complicated Halloween stuff after the boys and I have a nice picnic lunch on our deck ... be back later :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment