Invisible Illness

Invisible Illness

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Starting A New Year With A New Plan...

I am creating this blog with the hope that it will be a kind of therapy for me as I face the daily pain of my chronic illness. My goal is to post something at least once a week, a handmade gift, layout, or paper piecing...I will also write a bit about how I am feeling and what is going on with me medically. If this works like I hope it will, at the end of the year I will have gotten a lot of scrapbooking done and I will have chronicled a year of my illness. I encourage my family, friends, and anyone who might be interested, to join me on this experimental journey.

Let's all pray for a healthy and happy new year for everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Keep up your spirits. Living with chronic pain must be hard but the fact that you keep up with your scrapbooking speaks volumes about your spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Bev! It is always nice to have support!

    ReplyDelete