Invisible Illness

Invisible Illness

Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Has Arrived And With It....

Hi All!

Fall has finally arvived bringing sunny days in the low 70's and cool nights, perfect for sleeping. We are in that wonderful time where we have to need for A/C and no need for heat. How perfect!

I love this time of year for two reasons. One, my TN is usually at it's best. Two, the trees start to chnage beautifully around here. Probably not so much this year because of the heat we had all summer and lack of rain, but I will still be on the hunt for photo opps :)

I have been busy working on recipe pages this month. I am making recipe books as Christmas presents this year. I made a few last year and those who did not get one expressed a desire to get one this year! I am coming along and having fun , yet I still have a way to go.

I will have a few dfferent projects going this weekend, so I will have a bunch of things to post soon !


Let me know what you think!























No comments:

Post a Comment