Invisible Illness

Invisible Illness

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Time, Pain and Scrapping.....

Wow! Time is really flying this month! I have really wanting to get back to posting here at least one time a week but my pain has been pretty bad and is preventing me from doing a lot of things right now. I am hoping that the weather will get a bit more mild soon and that will help ease some of the pain. I have been trying to scrap when time and pain permit. I have managed to finish a few smaller paper piecing projects, and have started a few more today.

Let me know what you all think of these little guys...yes, I am on a Disney kick right now. I think the Sleepy and Grumpy journal boxes will look really cute with some baby pics I have to scrap. Boy, were those PP's hard to do, though - lots of little pieces....





Sleepy and Grumpy Journal Boxes - I hand cut all the pieces instead of using the Cricut because I needed them to be small. I think they turned out okay, but it took me forever to cut the tiny pieces.





I love this Winnie the Pooh shaker Box. I tried to do a little something different from the usual rectangle or square I normally do when I make shakers.
This is a journal Box. I plan on journaling on the honey jar. I also made Pooh into a card that can be pulled out of the jar. It did not turn out like I had it figured in my head, but it is kind of cute.



This was an idea my youngest had. He suggested I make Pooh's stomach a shaker box. It was a bit of a challenge but I like the way it turned out in the end.





















No comments:

Post a Comment