Invisible Illness

Invisible Illness

Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Time for another post - though I am sad to say there is no good news to report where my condition is concerned. Actually , the past few days have been awful. Right now I am taking so much pain medication I feel like I will never know another fog-free day. For now it is just taking things one day, and sometimes even one step at a time, until this cycle of pain ends, or at least lessens. On to happier events - it is getting closer to one of my most favorite times of the year. St. Patrick's Day!! Being as Irish as I am, I love this holiday. I am probably the only one around who has half a closet full of shirts made just for the occasion :) In honor of the holiday I am so looking forward to I am posting two of my favorite little Irish bears. For those of you who share my love of St. Patrick's day, have a beer for me - I can't drink on my meds -and don't worry I have plenty more Irish things to post! For those of you who don't get the hype - it's okay - we can't all be Irish :) Just kidding!!! I am just trying to add a little smile to my otherwise painful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment