Invisible Illness

Invisible Illness

Monday, February 23, 2009

A Little Bear To Warm Your Heart On A Cold Morning


I am tired and in pain this morning so my update will be short. I have not slept well in several days because of my pain and at this point I am praying for warmer weather in the hopes that it will at least lessen the intensity of the pain I am feeling almost 24 hours a day. I am taking my meds exactly as prescribed , staying out of the cold, trying to stay as relaxed and calm as possible but nothing is helping right now.


Okay, enough of my complaining! Today I am posting another little PP with an Irish flair. This little guy has to be one of my favorites of all time. I hope you guys like him, too :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the pp. Sorry about your pain. Can you wrap a scarf to keep your face warm in hopes to keep down some of the pain? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea and I do that when I have to go out for something. However, I am starting to develop the TN on both sides of my face and everything is growing so sensitive even the softest of fabric causes me pain at some level. The only thing that will really help is warm, dry weather. So eventually we will have to move to a place that has weather like that year round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was my only other suggestion but I thought a little drastic moving is a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this Teddy Bear--how cute is this?
    YES you must move to Florida--inparticular Jacksonville.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Irish Bear is absolutely adorable. I love him.
    YES you need to move somewhere warm--Florida would be ideal, and Jacksonville would be the BEST.

    ReplyDelete