Invisible Illness

Invisible Illness

Friday, April 17, 2009

Feeling Pretty Good


I have had a decent week! I can't even recall the last time I have felt this good for so long...well last night was painful, but all in all I have felt pretty good this week :))) It's Friday, the weather is absolutely perfect, my pain is minimal as I type this, and I have the entire weekend to scrap! What more could I ask for?


Here is a little bear I made the other day - I think he is pretty cute. He was made from a coloring page. The cheapest type of pattern around :) I used my favorite stamps - Peachy Kean Stamps - for his cute little face.


I plan on working on my boys' books this weekend so hopefully I will have some actual layouts to post next week!

2 comments:

  1. Wendy your paper piecings are absolutely adorable how you create such beautiful things through the pain of this condition amazes me have a great week end scrappin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment :) It is not easy, but scrapping gives me something to focus on other than my pain.

    ReplyDelete